msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] MSAR trainings in California?

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "Sue Watkins" <suezoo@inreach.com>
  • To: "Mounted search and rescue" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] MSAR trainings in California?
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 13:41:29 -0800

Cathy: Our unit does an annual "Sensory Training for Horse and Rider" fundraising clinic in May. Application info should be on our website this week. www.sacsearchandrescue.org As a unit we also doing trainings monthly for our members. Email me and I can give you other ideas also. Are you in an MSAR unit?

Sue Watkins
Sacramento Sheriff's Mounted Search and Rescue

----- Original Message ----- From: "Cathy" <bmr@calinet.com>