market-farming - [Market-farming] farm stands

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: KAKerby AT aol.com
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] farm stands
  • Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2011 08:32:17 -0400 (EDT)

How many folks on this list have a farm stand?  We're thinking to set one up here, but it would take some effort to create a new driveway, build the building, etc.  And wow, we've seen some really successful ones and some real losers.  Any guiding principles?  Any good books or other information sources that could help us make the most of it?  Thanks.......
Kathryn Kerby
frogchorusfarm.com
Snohomish, WA