market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] scape pricing

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Don Lareau" <dlareau AT tds.net>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] scape pricing
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2011 09:17:24 -0600

Just talked with a guy who, if he can not get enough from us will be buying from a reseller in Portland for $12/lb!!!  That means some growers are getting $6/lb at least, we were selling for $5/lb at market and selling out a handful does not weigh that much but it takes effort to move them, educate educate and recipes.

Zephyros Farm and Garden

Daphne Yannakakis and Don Lareau

11466 3725 Rd.

Paonia, Co. 81428