market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] vacation weekend question

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Sue Wells" <farmersue AT myfairpoint.net>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] vacation weekend question
  • Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 07:40:45 -0400

Sure wished I had some of that Walleye!!

I have also decided maybe I would take off some time and go fishing this year, it has been too many years since I have fished. We have many rivers around us. Just finding the time has been so hard. Now, the rivers and lakes are so wickedly full and overflowing, it will be much later if I do go fishing. Too many storms, too much heavy rains yesterday and previously.

Sue

Vermont