market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Small tractor suggestion?

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Margaret L. Wilson" <booldawgs AT frontiernet.net>
  • To: <thamnophis AT gmail.com>, "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Small tractor suggestion?
  • Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2010 17:19:21 -0800

We have several tractors here but the one I have kept for years is an old Kubota (B2100?) 4 wheel drive diesel. I can clean stalls, till new gardens, put in fence posts, cut grass and brush and more. Kubota garden tractors are expensive and hard to come by.
Margaret
http://farfarawayfarm.blogspot.com/
----- Original Message ----- From: "Thamnophis" <thamnophis AT gmail.com>