market-farming - [Market-farming] Work Boot Suggestions?

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: andrea davis <andrea.m.davis AT gmail.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Work Boot Suggestions?
  • Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2010 20:09:17 -0800

  I need to replace my "winter" work boots for the farm.  Now I say "winter" because my farm is in Northern California where there is no snow and winter consists of rain and temps in the 40's - 60's (sometimes higher).

  What have people found to be good quality boots for getting muddy and staying dry?  My current boots are hanging on by a thread so any suggestions or advice you have would be very helpful.

Many thanks ,
Andrea

quarter acre farm
sonoma, ca