market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Winstrips

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Pam Twin Oaks <pam AT twinoaks.org>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Winstrips
  • Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2010 17:14:20 -0500

Etienne

Glad you found the Winstrip site. I don't remember what I paid. Initially the company (in North Carolina then I think) sent me three free samples. Then I bought ten, and later traded for some used ones.

I know some people are wondering what's so special about these! They are durable, reusable, over and over. The air pruning at the sides makes them as good as soil blocks, but much much quicker to use. I wish they were still made in the US, but they're not.

Pam, Twin Oaks, Louisa, Va

  • Re: [Market-farming] Winstrips, Pam Twin Oaks, 11/07/2010