market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Work Boot Suggestions?

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Mike Brabo <mdbrabo AT att.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Work Boot Suggestions?
  • Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 06:34:53 -0600

Andrea:
Our family has gotten great mileage and foot protection with the Muck brand
of farm boots. Waterproof, quick-drying, and VERY well made.

For colder weather we use the boots: http://muckboots.com/farmandranch.htm

For Summer we use the Muck shoes: http://muckboots.com/homeandgarden.htm

comederis vegetabilium,
Mike