market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Work Boot Suggestions?

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: <clearviewfarm AT bluefrog.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Work Boot Suggestions?
  • Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 05:54:36 -0800

Muck Boots have their advantages, but be careful on smooth concrete.  One fellow veggie farmer took a spill on wet concrete...they don't do well on slippery surfaces.  I also sliced one of mine with a field knife.  I didn't even realize it until I had a wet foot one day.  That said, this is the third season I have been using mine and they are still going and going and going...

Kurt Forman
Clearview Farm
Palmyra, NY 14522