market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] bending quick-hoops

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Richard Robinson <rrobinson AT nasw.org>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] bending quick-hoops
  • Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 15:34:00 -0400

If you aren't in a hurry, I'd bet you could clamp it in place in your jig and
remove a perfect hoop after a bit--the metal will take a little while to
fully cooperate, but it should eventually, since it is soft steel, not spring
steel. I'd guess "a bit" might be as little as 5 minutes.

--
Richard Robinson
www.nasw.org/users/rrobinson/