market-farming - [Market-farming] onions

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Rob Wallbridge" <rob AT songberry.ca>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] onions
  • Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2010 22:32:52 -0400

Hi all,

Looking for some advice on pricing and selling onions at market. I’ve got some cured and ready to go on Saturday, both yellow cooking onions and red and yellow cipollini. This is the first year I’ve grown them in enough quantity to market, so advice is welcome.

Thanks,

Rob

Rob Wallbridge

Songberry Organic Farm

24 Sixth Line, Bristol, QC J0X 1G0

phone: 819-647-6684

cell: 613-724-9287

fax: 819-647-6852

email: rob AT songberry.ca

web: www.songberry.ca

facebook: become a fan of "Songberry Organic Farm"