market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Canopy

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "cjmaness AT juno.com" <cjmaness AT juno.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Canopy
  • Date: Sun, 30 May 2010 15:42:44 GMT

One of our vendors has an aluminum frame canopy she got at Lowes. It's very
light weight, but it was so easy to put up and take down that one person
could do it very easily. She doesn't have any more trouble with it in the
wind than the rest of us do. Weights on each leg, and bungee cord it to the
vehicle.
We have the Walmart First ups, and the EZ-Ups and I can't do any of them by
myself. I use one over our wash tables for shade and I bent one of the legs
the other day trying to get the thing up.

Carla
Perkins, OK

Penny Stock Jumping 2000%
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/4c0287c67ed471828e2st04duc