market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Canopy

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Maggie Palmer" <maggiepalmer AT wyoming.com>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Canopy
  • Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 17:27:02 -0600

www.impactcanopy.com

They advertise often in Farmers Market Today. 10x10 for $179 Included
Shipping. Great strong frame with canopy and heavy duty bag with wheels. I
can set it up and take it down myself. Comes with velcro on the canopy so
you can get a banner and attach. They will sell you the banner too. Very
highly rated canopy.

Maggie Palmer
Painted Sage Farm
Quanah Parker Place
Daniel, Wyo
307-859-8349

www.paintedsagefarm.wordpress.com

Facebook: http://tiny.cc/QZG7n

"The purpose of agriculture is not the production of food, but the
perfection of human beings."
~ Masanobu Fukuoka