market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Canopy

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "maury sheets" <maurysheets AT verizon.net>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Canopy
  • Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 10:52:35 -0400

Second the First-ups, have five of them, most are four to five years old.
Never a problem except when we forgot to put weights on and the wind came up
and flipped it over (replaced two arms bent and was back in business. We do
as many as five or six markets a week and are still not looking to replace
them. They support the top from the four corners, so they shed the water
better than other brands.

Maury Sheets
Woodland Produce south jersey
Never attribute to malice that which can be explained by sheer stupidity.