market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Carrot Germination

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "BarbaraJ" <jbmckillip AT mesanetworks.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Carrot Germination
  • Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 10:06:35 -0600

Jay, can you hook up a couple soaker hoses, run them with a dual coupler off a garden hose and put a simple timer at the spigot?  That would keep them moist by watering them for a short while every couple hours.  I feel your pain with the wind.  :)

Barb
Front Range, Colorado
where it is fogging and NOT windy...for once.