market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] how many computer people on this list??

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: KAKerby AT aol.com
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] how many computer people on this list??
  • Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2010 13:06:32 EDT

I'm a web designer as one job, and caretaker for a 30year old mastodon of a software program as another job.  Darn thing still uses DOS commands for crying out loud.  But compared to today's large products which suck down memory like it's going out of style, there's some advantages to working with a well behaved mastodon.  And then there's my unruly T-rex, my AOL account.  We won't talk about that creature right this moment........  ;)
Kathryn Kerby, dinosaur keeper
frogchorusfarm.com
Snohomish, WA