market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] how many computer people on this list??

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Debbie Moore <caverdjmoore AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] how many computer people on this list??
  • Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 12:37:11 +0000

> How many computer people are on this list?? Meaning that's your other job??

I used to be the technical person in our advertising - communications -
marketing department which was a Mac to AS400 environment. I'm farming now.
We were responsible for print and web advertising as well as event planning.
I've seen discussion on other lists about computer people & farming and I
don't really know what the answer is. I know the outdoor clubs I used to
belong to were full of computer geeks (not meant to be deragatory) so maybe
it's just that after so long you have to do something that is polar opposite
or go crazy. Almost all of the people in our IT department did something
"outdoorsy" whether it was farming or running marathons, but this is a very
rural area so I wasn't too surprised.

Debbie Moore
Zone 5 www.sycamorecircle.com

inbox.