market-farming - [Market-farming] how many computer people on this list??

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Liz Pike <liz AT marketfarmshoptalk.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] how many computer people on this list??
  • Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2010 08:12:56 -0400

How many computer people are on this list??  Meaning that's your other job??  After dealing with the AOL stuff this weekend, I'm pleasantly surprised how many there are on this list who also work somehow/someway connected with computers (you emailed me off list afraid of getting unsubscribed!).  Makes me wonder, why are computer people drawn to market farming or is it the other way around, why are market farmers drawn to computers?

just a curiosity on this day after market for many of you!

Liz

PS Please note the footer has been edited to include the link to the archives AND to the unsubscribe page so there should be less hassle unsubbing in the future!