market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Weather

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Bill Scheffler <pureprairie AT gmail.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Weather
  • Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2010 08:32:11 -0500

For long range forecasts (3-6 months) for New England and the East Coast
I have found Carolyn Egan to be very good.

http://weathersage.com/forecasts/

Click on spring, 2010 and scroll down for the weekly forecast.  In my
experience she is about 90% right but it may take a little time to understand
her system.  It's a great help to have an idea of what to expect later
in the season.

One of her students is preparing a 12 month forecast for me which will cost
$150 and I share this with my customers and they love it.  These are 90%+
correct which amazes everyone.  It helps them to know if they should buy
a pool pass or not!

I think this stuff is cool, thanks for bringing up the topic!

Bill
z5, Chicago