market-farming - [Market-farming] oversize posts-update

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Liz Pike <liz AT marketfarmshoptalk.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] oversize posts-update
  • Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2010 13:25:23 -0400

I just had to moderate & reject several oversize posts.  Size is limited on purpose as a courtesy to our members who are on slow internet connections &/or due to their rural locations.  Images are not allowed for the same reason.  Please post a link to the image instead & also, when replying remove all but the necessary part of the post to which you are replying.  This cuts down on post size alot.  Thanks for your consideration of your fellow list members!

Liz
MF List Administrator