market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Buying a used greenhouse

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: KAKerby AT aol.com
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Buying a used greenhouse
  • Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2010 20:24:52 EDT

We're way too far away to attend, but if someone could videotape that, we could put that online and everyone could watch.  Just check that it's OK to do so first.  I'd dearly love to see that done.  I've debated building my own bender many times and just haven't gotten around to it.  I'd love to see someone else's, particularly one which already works!!
Kathryn Kerby
frogchorusfarm.com
Snohomish, WA