market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Buying a used greenhouse

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Road's End Farm <organic87 AT frontiernet.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Buying a used greenhouse
  • Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2010 18:06:38 -0400

On Apr 3, 2010, at 5:06 PM, Casey & Teena wrote:

Can I add to this question, has anyone purchased and used one of the tubing benders and built their own hoop house.

I don't know where you are, (you may have said in some other post, but I lose track), so this may be no use to you at all: but there's a workshop on this scheduled for May 3rd in Palmyra, NY -- it's about high tunnels, but says hands-on work in using a pipe bender.