market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Buying a used greenhouse

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: <somersfarm AT dishmail.net>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Buying a used greenhouse
  • Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2010 17:30:05 -0400

We have 4 used greenhouses.  All approx. 30x80.  We have had no issues other than the time it takes to dismantle them and put them back up.  Take a few pictures, because sometimes it is easy to forget just how things are suppose to go back together!    Sure saves a lot of money.  Right now we are in the process of putting up a wood structure greenhouse.  Hopefully our last greenhouse construction project!!!

Kathy Somers

Somers Family Farm

Vermont