market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Fwd: [sno-valley-tilth] Organic Veg Farmers whouse Semin

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Road's End Farm <organic87 AT frontiernet.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Fwd: [sno-valley-tilth] Organic Veg Farmers whouse Semin
  • Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 22:19:14 -0400

On Mar 18, 2010, at 8:49 PM, <clearviewfarm AT bluefrog.com> wrote:

I called Johnny's Seeds and asked them to email me the list.  They were very prompt and helpful, as always.

Ah. That makes sense.

Did Johnny's say anything about restrictive language on the packages?

I suppose you could Google Seminis Seeds and see if you can access their seed list, Rivka.  Or if you want to know about DeKalb or Asgrow (I understand that they own lots of other field crop seeds companies [can you spell monopoly?], too), go to their respective websites.

I've tried that; but had trouble finding comprehensive lists. Maybe I'll try again some day when I'm feeling ambitious.