market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] onion plants

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "MAsteveINE" <MAsteveINE AT 207me.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] onion plants
  • Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 06:17:32 -0500

I think I would be talking to the guy that sold/shipped them to me, no; I dont think
it his problem but he should know the best way to extend their shelf life. (Ask also
about putting future orders on hold if you are again enjoying such a delightful
season)

It would probably be best to make sure they (and the potatoes) are not in
plactic bags, and are spread out in the coldest,(above freezing)  darkest place
that you have.

Score one more for DIY

MAsteveINE
This is grain, which any fool can eat, but for which the Lord intended a more divine means of consumption. Let us give praise to our maker and glory to his bounty by learning about... BEER." - Friar Tuck