market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] ice storm

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Beth Spaugh" <lists AT rhomestead.com>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] ice storm
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 14:31:55 -0500

Oh, one more thing. I suggest you keep the heat cranked up pretty high as
long as you have power to melt all snow/ice as it comes down. You might keep
enough off that the last bit that falls after power lines break won't hurt
the structure.

Beth Spaugh
Rehoboth Homestead, Peru, NY
Farm Fresh Food Club CSA - http://rhomestead.com
Garden fresh vegetables, organically grown, and pastured chicken, duck, and
geese

Wendell Berry

Moore Lappe