market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Happy Anniversary List!!

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Barbara Link <agrariafarm AT gmail.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Happy Anniversary List!!
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 12:18:20 -0500

WOW - great Web site - and really useful to have the information like this - can't imagine all the hard work.

THANK you so much -

Barbara
Agraria Farm
Rehoboth, MA

On Wed, Jan 27, 2010 at 6:20 AM, Roots Farm & Karen Sutherland <rootsfarm AT cwdom.dm> wrote:
Among the lessons learned from living in Dominica is to release my hold on the myth of control and to be continuously grateful for the many blessings of life, including that of life itself.  Liz, you, this list and the many wonderful folks on it are a profound blessing and I thank you all from the fullness of my heart.   The new website looks wonderful and another oh-so-helpful tool for coping with the many vicissitudes of farming.  Thank you again, Liz.  Hope your back is soon as you wish it to be.

All best wishes,

Karen

Roots Farm
Organic Produce