market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Fluid Film/was Farmall Cub

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "MAsteveINE" <MAsteveINE AT 207ME.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Fluid Film/was Farmall Cub
  • Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2009 20:23:41 -0400

Steve. What are the uses of Fluid Film? It sounds interesting.

Marie in Missouri

At my shop:

Penetrating oil, if something wont budge a spray of Fluid Film bubbles and squeaks on contact and next day it will come apart, mostly, a few have required a second attempt.

Where I bought it:

They have gallon (paint cans, try dealing with that) cans and said that most combines are built in Europe and shipped on deck of freighters coming here, Fluid film is sprayed on to protect from salt water. I did not ask the guy where he was shipping combines to.

Local guy:

Has BIG equipment for grinding/chipping wood, bio mass and construction debris and claims large savings on chains and sprockets using Fluid Film as chain lubricant.

We used lots of WD 40, then PB Blaster, now Fluid film is a further improvement.

And thay aint paying me a cent

MAsteveINE