market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Farmall Cub

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Wyatt Jones" <wyatt_jones AT netzero.com>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Farmall Cub
  • Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2009 16:41:37 -0400

Good to hear somebody else has a size 15 foot out there, you wouldn't also happen have a 4E with a wide oblique toe would you?  I have a heck of a time finding shoes.  Redwing just came out a while back with a king toe but they don't make them very wide so I had to go a size larger and wear 2 pairs of socks.  Nothing worse than having bloody toes because you can't find shoes that fit.  Hytest made one that fit but I can't seem to find that brand around here or on the net so I wonder if they are still around, I thought Wolverine made that line but I could be mistaken. They didn't last long because they had those cushioned soles designed for concrete, which seem to wear rather strange.  Seems everything is made for little people these days but that may just my perspective as a tall person.  My cousin is 6' 11" but still has smaller feet.  Hats, gloves, can't find many of those either.  All three are valuable commodities for me and they usually fall apart before they get replaced because they are so hard to find.

Turn life into a beach with a new sandbox. Click now!