market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] squash bugs and cucumber beetles

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Allan Balliett <aballiett AT frontiernet.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] squash bugs and cucumber beetles
  • Date: Sat, 8 Aug 2009 22:27:29 -0400

And as an additional aside I have NO affiliation with Surround. And kind of wish I didn't like it so much. But I do. It has proved really helpful in many ways!

Brian - Where do you buy it? And have you found a 'better' price for Pyganic? Pyganic is the only organic insecticide (among neem, iodine, soap, and ... and ...) that actually knocked down my flea beetles. I guess that was on Monday. There were a few back today. Very few. I'll hit them again on Monday. It never dawned me that I'd have a product that actually killed enough flea beetles that I'd run out of them! -Allan in WV