market-farming - [Market-farming] Basil Downy Mildew

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Harriet Allen <hattie_allen AT yahoo.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Basil Downy Mildew
  • Date: Sat, 8 Aug 2009 19:16:22 -0700 (PDT)

Allan,

Do you mix the 10% milk solution with the Serenade?  By the way, do you think it is killing the basil downy mildew?  I sprayed some new basil plants--they had quickly contracted the darn disease--with just the Serenade and not sure it is working yet.  I'd love a little basil this year, even if it is late.  No one has it hardly at all at market and I was a big seller of quarter pound bunches, selling from 50 to 100 a week.  I miss my basil. But I'm dodging the bullet on the Tomato Late Blight it seems.

Hattie
Hattie's Garden
Lewes, DE 19958