market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] squash bugs and cucumber beetles

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: bcluton AT aol.com
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] squash bugs and cucumber beetles
  • Date: Sat, 08 Aug 2009 23:51:21 -0400

With shipping, etc. Johnny's Seeds in Maine is proving the most economical on Surround for us up North.  Seven Springs in Virginia (I believe) www.7springsfarm.com has the best price I've seen but isn't cost effective for us after freight.  A different location might change the economics. Pyganic is pricey.  We get it from a local mineral dealer for a few bucks over what Johnny's offers it for.  I haven't seen the price vary by much between suppliers.

Brian