market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Lettuce price?

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "MAsteveINE" <MAsteveINE AT 207ME.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Lettuce price?
  • Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2009 13:39:57 -0400

Can you get them to taste samples?

Why bother, if they want red, sell red and have one less monkey on your back.

At this place you will not sell broccoli, any tomato not red, any pepper not green, any lettuce not iceburg, snap peas, pea pods, purple or snake beans,

and lots of others. For years I was there first with all the above and brought it right back home, and it was years before I figured out just how simple they were trying to make my job!

OOPS, forgot to mention those "silly little potatoes; no bigger than your finger, where are the russets?!

MAsteveINE