market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Really Good Boots with Really Good Support

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Beth Spaugh" <lists AT rhomestead.com>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Really Good Boots with Really Good Support
  • Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 14:16:03 -0400

Which Ariats do you use Carla? I have had two pair, and on both the leather
separated from the sole within 6 months. I try to keep them oiled, but you
know how it is during the season. I had nice lace up boots. The plus is the
soles don't catch much so they don't bring so many clods into the house (I
am not good about taking boots off when I have to quickly grab something.)

Beth Spaugh
Rehoboth Homestead, Peru, NY
Farm Fresh Food Club CSA - http://rhomestead.com
Garden fresh vegetables, organically grown, and pastured chicken, duck, and
geese

Wendell Berry

Moore Lappe