market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Really Good Boots with Really Good Support

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Road's End Farm <organic87 AT frontiernet.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Really Good Boots with Really Good Support
  • Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 12:26:44 -0400

On May 22, 2009, at 9:30 AM, Marty Kraft wrote:

While we are on the topic of foot ware i am interested in hearing
from people who have had plantar faciitis, a painful inflammation of
heel area of the foot.

The only useful thing I have to add here is that, in my experience, you can definitely get this from bad footwear, and can cure it with better footwear. The cure process takes some time, though.