market-farming - [Market-farming] Really Good Boots with Really Good Support

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Marty Kraft <martyk AT allspecies.org>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Really Good Boots with Really Good Support
  • Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 08:30:34 -0500

While we are on the topic of foot ware i am interested in hearing from people who have had plantar faciitis, a painful inflammation of heel area of the foot. I have had custom supports made (gladly paid $175 for) for my Georgia boots that are past their prime. I am looking for really good boots for my next pair. Has anyone limped down this row before? Recommendations?

After seven months my feet are better but still whine from time to time. Take care of your feet.

Thanks

Marty Kraft