market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Really Good Boots with Really Good Support

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "cjmaness AT juno.com" <cjmaness AT juno.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Really Good Boots with Really Good Support
  • Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 20:36:30 GMT

I don't know which ones they (Ariat) are. I had to take out their insert to
put mine in, so I can't tell what they are. Lace ups, fairly rugged sole.
I've had them going on 4 or 5 years now.
I have a pair of fat baby's but I save those for "going to town" Ha! Like I
EVER remember to change my shoes
Carla
Perkins, OK

Save on Cell Phones. Click Now!