market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Really Good Boots with Really Good Support

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Marty Kraft <martyk AT allspecies.org>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Really Good Boots with Really Good Support
  • Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 11:50:53 -0500

Thanks. Hip pain is associated with my problem too. Working on my hip helps my foot pain.

Marty
On May 22, 2009, at 4:03 PM, cjmaness AT juno.com wrote:

I have to use the custom made inserts as well. With me it was excruciating hip pain. After countless doctors, and endless prescriptions that did nothing, I finally went to a foot doctor who diagnosed the problem.
Anyway, I buy Ariat boots. They make a lace up work boot, as well as the pull on type. I did have to go up a half size to accommodate the inserts, but they are comfy, and have lasted several years. They go from soaking wet, baking hot sun, slopping through mud and are still holding up. They get too hot in the summer for me, so I go back to New Balance tennis shoes. I go through two pairs of those a summer though so I'm not sure they are the way to go. My inserts work with them so I keep buying.
I wish I could wear sandals again.
Carla
Perkins, OK