market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] work shoes-i have plantar faciitis

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Margaret L. Wilson" <booldawgs AT frontiernet.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] work shoes-i have plantar faciitis
  • Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 09:19:05 -0700

MBT shoes have helped me as much as expensive orthotics but I have a problem sometimes with turning my ankles on uneven ground.  Any suggestions?  I order mine from amazon.com They are cheaper than from the shoe store and frequently are on sale. MBT does make a sandal.  I love these shoes but they take some getting used to.

Margaret (old sheepherder out west)
http://farfarawayfarm.blogspot.com/