market-farming - [Market-farming] Webinar on Hoop Houses, and other hoophouse info

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Pat Meadows <pat AT meadows.pair.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Webinar on Hoop Houses, and other hoophouse info
  • Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 11:25:46 -0400

The ATTRA Newsletter of April-May 2009 is now online, and I believe will be
of particular interest to many list members - it's devoted to the subject
of growing in hoophouses.

You can read this newsletter here:

http://attra.ncat.org/newsletter/attranews_0509.html#story1

Also, they are having a 'Webinar' (God, I hate that word, it is even worse
than 'blog'. Why cannot people just say 'Web Seminar'?) on May 7, 11 am
EST. Registration is evidently required. Details are in the above
newsletter.

The newsletter also has links to many other sources of hoophouse info.

Cheers,
Pat
-- North-Central Pennsylvania, USA
www.meadows.pair.com/articleindex.html

The world has enough for everyone's need,
but not enough for everyone's greed.

Attributed to Mahatma Gandhi.