market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] cooler

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "cjmaness AT juno.com" <cjmaness AT juno.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] cooler
  • Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2009 14:04:30 GMT

Our cooler uses the same insulation as a house. I believe it was R-25. We had
that amount put in the walls, floor, ceiling. Plywood all around on the
inside. It may have been overkill, but when we had a power outage last
summer, the building stayed cool until power was restored. Our total cost was
around $4000.00.
Better Bilt Barns built our building to our specs. They did a wonderful job
building and insulating. They did all the wiring too, delivered and set it
up. All we had to do was slide the AC into the precut opening, plug it and we
were ready to go.
Carla
Perkins, OK No snow. No ice. Crazy weathermen!

Looking for insurance? Compare and save today. Click here.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/BLSrjpTInoMHCZm5x57daHCFaw9eVTeqpBPNePKyoy18KgWkphhGNY9qjoE/