market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Seeders

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "breck" <bcarden AT breckinridgegroup.com>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Seeders
  • Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 14:18:22 -0400

Dave,
It is somewhat of a balancing act, but not too bad. It will hold a standard
type black plastic tray on a board with a half moon cut out for my hip and a
strap that goes over my shoulder. I jab the transplanter in the spot where I
am going to transplant then get the block. Obviously slower than with labor,
but what isn't. Call me if you want 502-905-8066.
Farmer Breck
Carden's Garden