market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Starting lemon grass from seed...

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "maury sheets" <maurysheets AT verizon.net>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Starting lemon grass from seed...
  • Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 09:10:01 -0500

Allen,

Why was the lemon grass a laughing stock? Too small? Don't we all become
laughing stocks at some time or other (usually when we least expect it)? I
have gone to farmers markets with plant of all kinds of plants that I was
proud of only to find that mine where the worst looking ones there compared
to everyone else's. Makes you kind of want to quickly lower the price, or
hide them under the table. Here's to being a laughing stock, it keeps you
humble.

Maury Sheets
Woodland Produce