market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Setting up a Propagation Mat

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Sharon and Steve" <shopkins AT tdstelme.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Setting up a Propagation Mat
  • Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 19:08:19 -0500

http://www.grainger.com/Grainger/wwg/productIndex.shtml?from=Search&newSrch=yes&operator=keywordSearch&search_type=itemnum&action=Go%21&QueryString=2E399&submit.x=25&submit.y=8

If that link wont work, it is # 2E399 at Grainger.com // heating companies should also be able to get something similar.

Transgendered: will do heating or cooling, in case you need to stick an air conditioner in a room to make a cooler. Mine ran the hot bench and at other times the pump for the runs of hot water that ran under my tomato rows, that warm soil made 2+ weeks difference in my tomato crop.

MAsteveINE

Where do you get probe thermostats? We are building a mini-greenhouse within
the hoophouse, with an old water heater and fin tube, and need a thermostat
that will run 110.

Beth Spaugh