market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Setting up a Propagation Mat

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Beth Spaugh" <lists AT rhomestead.com>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Setting up a Propagation Mat
  • Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 16:11:11 -0500

Where do you get probe thermostats? We are building a mini-greenhouse within
the hoophouse, with an old water heater and fin tube, and need a thermostat
that will run 110.

Beth Spaugh
Rehoboth Homestead, Peru, NY
Farm Fresh Food Club CSA - http://rhomestead.com
Garden fresh vegetables, organically grown, and pastured chicken, duck, and
geese

Wendell Berry

Moore Lappe