market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Peppers in High Tunnels

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Allan Balliett <aballiett AT frontiernet.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Peppers in High Tunnels
  • Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 12:33:47 -0500

Take a look at the pepper growing advice on my web site -
http://www.thechileman.com/yourown.htm.

Robert - Is this your program, year in and year out, with no soil tests, etc? Do you do any crop rotation? (I'm of the school that think, with compost added, crop rotation is usually unnecessary) Do you just treat the soil outside like one big 'container' of soil?

Just trying to get clear.

Thanks -Allan in WV