market-farming - [Market-farming] Peppers in High Tunnels

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: jay sleichter <jaysleichter AT yahoo.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Peppers in High Tunnels
  • Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 20:19:31 -0800 (PST)

I am going to grow bell peppers in half of my 18 by 45 high tunnels this year.  My question is what is the best spacing to use.  Do you do double row?  Do you use single row?  Spacing between plants and between rows.

I have been using 18 inches between plants and 3 feet between rows on my outside peppers.  Is this ok to use inside or can I do more?

Thanks,

Jay