market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Edamame

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "cjmaness AT juno.com" <cjmaness AT juno.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Edamame
  • Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 14:37:41 GMT

Is anyone growing Edamame? We are trying some for the 1st time this year, and
it is ready for harvest. We are thinking about cutting the whole plant, doing
a quick rinse to remove dirt/mud and selling it as is. Is anyone doing this?
Pricing? I think I can get two dollars a stem at our market.
Thanks,
Carla Maness
Perkins OK. Set a record low/high temp. yesterday. High of 69 in August in
Oklahoma. Unreal. And, just a few weeks ago it was a 105!

Protect your family. Click here for life insurance quotes from top companies.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/Ioyw6i3m2vxweoRGfbl9WH18rofV7x0cALuSpPlSW0rIoBMpnI7bZK/