market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Edamame

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "cjmaness AT juno.com" <cjmaness AT juno.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Edamame
  • Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 23:53:22 GMT

I was trying to avoid picking off the beans, but this thing sounds like it
would work.
We sell our Brussels sprouts on the stalk so I was hoping to do the same with
the edamame.
We didn't plant a lot and the rabbits have wiped out a few rows so I don't
know what I'll end up with, but we did have several customers asking us to
grow it so we thought why not?
Thanks for the info!
Carla
Perkins OK

Hit it out of the park with a new bat. Click now!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/Ioyw6i3n5YOpsfT5CYCQYo6O1rLth0CX9XfOIJUsMDOz8qTIXIFmYs/