market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] parsnips words of caution

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Ken Bezilla <kenbez AT hotmail.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] parsnips words of caution
  • Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 14:09:56 +0000

How long were the folks affected working in the parsnip beds?  I know I've weeded small amount of parsnips during the summer without trouble, but it was with beds that'd already been mulched and didn't have much weeds, so, probably not more than 15-30 minutes at a time.

Ken Bezilla
Acorn
central VA

Get thousands of games on your PC, your mobile phone, and the web with Windows®. Game with Windows